Page 4 of 4
- S. Lehnert, H. Tarabishi and H. Leuenberger. "Investigation of thermal phase inversion in emulsions". 1994.
- A. Bausch and H. Leuenberger. "Wet spherical agglomeration of proteins as a new method to prepare parenteral fast soluble dosage forms". 1994.
- I. Caraballo, M. Fernandez-Arevalo, M. A. Holgado, A. M. Rabasco and H. Leuenberger. "Study of the release mechanism of carteolol inert matrix tablets on the basis of percolation theory". 1994.
- R. Luginbühl and H. Leuenberger. "Use of percolation theory to interpret water uptake, disintegration time and intrinsic dissolution rate of tablets consisting of binary mixtures". 1994.
- J. D. Bonny and H. Leuenberger. "Matrix type controlled release systems II. Percolation effects in non-swellable matrices". 1993.
- R. Leu and H. Leuenberger. "The application of percolation theory to the compaction of pharmaceutical powders". 1993.
- M. Mumenthaler and H. Leuenberger. "Atmospheric spray-freeze drying: a suitable alternative in freeze-drying technology". 1991.
- L. E. Holman and H. Leuenberger. "The effect of varying the composition of binary powder mixtures and compacts on their properties: A percolation phenomenon". 1990.
- H. Leuenberger, L. Holman, M. Usteri and S. Winzap. "Percolation Theory, Fractal Geometry and Dosage Form Design". 1989. [Digital version]
- H. Leuenberger, J. D. Bonny, C. F. Lerk and H. Vromans. "Relation between crushing strength and internal specific surface area of lactose compacts". 1989.
- L. E. Holman and H. Leuenberger. "Effect of compression speed on the relationship between normalised solid fraction and mechanical properties of compacts". 1989.
- M. Usteri and H. Leuenberger. "Agglomeration of binary mixtures in a high-speed mixer". 1989.
- L. E. Holman and H. Leuenberger. "The relationship between solid fraction and mechanical properties of compacts -- the percolation theory model approach". 1988.
- H. Leuenberger, B. D. Rohera and C. Haas. "Percolation theory -- a novel approach to solid dosage form design". 1987.
- H. Leuenberger. "Compression of binary powder mixtures and solubility parameters of solids". 1985.
- W. Jetzer and H. Leuenberger. "Ueber das Komprimierverhalten von NaCl, KCl und Hexamethylentetramin". 1985.
- H. Leuenberger and W. Jetzer. "The compactibility of powder systems - a novel approach". 1984. [Digital version]
- L. Hans. "Scale-up of Granulation Processes with Reference in Process Monitoring". 1983. [Digital version]
- H. Leuenberger. "Granulation, new techniques.". 1982. [Digital version]
- H. Leuenberger. "The compressibility and compactibility of powder systems". 1982.
- P. F. Ni, N. F. Ho, J. L. Fox, H. Leuenberger and W. I. Higuchi. "Theoretical model studies of intestinal drug absorption V. Non-steady-state fluid flow and absorption". 1980.
- H. Leuenberger and P. Guitard. "Delivery systems for patient compliance (PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICINE - THE FUTURE)". 1978. [Digital version]
- H. Leuenberger and W. Becher. "A Factorial Design for Compatibility Studies in Preformulation Work". 1975. [Digital version]
- H. Leuenberger. "Interpretation of the change in half-life of 89Zr in BaTi(Zr)O3 at the upper phase transition (Tc = 120°C)". 1973.
- P. Huber, S. Gagneux and H. Leuenberger. "Influence of the internal electric field in BaTiO3 on the lifetime of 89Zr". 1968.